We have been married for almost a year and have had so many wonderful adventures.
Curtis is the most amazing husband.We moved to a super small town for his work.He absolutely loves his work. He has worked there since November 2009. It has been a wonderful move for both of us. I was able to get an amazing teaching position and have just finished the first year there.
We currently still own a house in Kansas City, which is causing us stress. We have talked about turning it into a rental after his parents retire next year. I'm not entirely sure that is the best solution, but if we didn't we would go under on our mortgage. We have had so many discussions about what we should do. Our house isn't worth the money we still owe in our current economy.
We live in a small one bedroom apartment, but it's actually quite wonderful here. The open floor plan makes it feel larger than it is, which is always helpful in a small place. It's a great place to help get our debt down and savings up. We have nearly tripled our savings and have paid off two credit cards. We are working so hard to build a strong future.
I am extremely sad to say that since we have gotten married I (Charleen) have gained a ton of weight. We started going for a morning jog this morning. it's only the first day, but I hope that it continues throughout the summer months and will become a part of our daily routine for when I return to work in the fall.
We are planning a road trip to PA in July. It's going to be such a wonderful trip. We are going to spend a couple days in Chicago and another at Cedar Point in Cleveland area (Sandusky, OH) then it will be to PA to visit my family. My niece will be almost 4 months old by then and I can't wait to see her again.
No comments:
Post a Comment