
This year, we had much to be thankful for. We are extremely grateful for friends and family who are always there to support us in times of need.
We are thankful for many things:
- Both of us have jobs we love
- We have two absolutely amazing puppers
- We are deeply in-love with each other
- We have supportive friends and family
- I have had successful laser-hair removal treatments
- I am beginning the weight-loss journey
- We have a roof over our head
- We have stability
- We are success at work
- We have warm weather in November
- We have great cars
- I'm excited for our upcoming PA visit.
We had a wonderful thanksgivings weekend with the Spencer side of the family. It was wonderful.

It would my first Thanksgiving as a Gluten-free person. It wasn't as difficult as I had imagined it to be. Many of the foods were prepred without wheat, flour, and gluten for me. We spent the time at the lake house. We spent time with Carol and Ed; Cara, Jerry, Dustin and Shelby; and Grandma Betty and Peg. It was great.
We, of course, played lots of PITCH! I had one day where I was on the winning team for EVERY game; then the next day, I was on the losing team for EVERY game. Yeah, it was interesting. :O) It's such a fun game, I'm glad I learned how to play.


We made "TURKEY'S" and "Pilgrim's Hat's" for fun. Ours were a little different to ensure the gluten free aspect, but they were essentially this look. It was pretty fun.
Here were the pilgrim hats that Carol made:

Curt and I are competing to see who can read the Fallen series by Lauren Kate first. We have both read Fallen and are now reading Torment. They are good reads. The competition isn't necessary, but fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment