Life is good

Life is good
Happily Married

Monday, February 27, 2012

California Trip

We had a great trip to California! Curt had a number of meetings, but I got to explore the area.

We arrived on Monday at dinner time. We ate at a delicious Persian restaurant. I had never had saffron rice before, but I now wonder how I ever lived without. It was the highlight of my meal. When I say this, I don't mean to say that my food was not absolutely superb, because it was! I asked the server for a recommendation because I had never been there before. He graciously brought me to dishes: a beef and a chicken. He had given us a free entree to try.

We stayed at the Wild Palms Hotel in Sunnyvale, CA. It was a nice hotel. They had a heated pool, which I could not bring myself to get into - even with 70 degree weather. We did, however, enjoy the outdoor jacuzzi and the gym.


The view from Pier 39 was exquisite.

I'd love to take a bay cruise.


We had such a wonderful day today.


The pictures were a tad dark, but still very pretty.


We ate at Neptune's and it was delicious.


Alcatraz island.




No comments:

Post a Comment